Sorry - no excuses for not posting for so long. But I have a reason now! We have a new house. As of today we don't have an exact closing date, but it is ours and our house is sold! Whew. Here are some pictures I took today for the "before" pictures. Brian is working on the tile in every room that had linoleum (the same stuff we ripped in our "old" house!). I filled every nail hole I could find, sanded it down and painted. I know I missed a few, but at least I was helpful today!
Anyway, here you go:
view from the front door
view looking left from the front door (bedroom, laundry room and bath)
view looking right from the front door (the mud room)
front bedroom
front bedroom (little walk-in closet)
laundry room
guest bath
down the stairs
mudroom (again) with door to the garage
storage closet and door to master bed
living room/dining room/kitchen
kitchen
master bed
master bed (again) with two! little walk-in closets and master bath
master bath sinks
master bath toilet (or where it would be) and closet
view from living room
view of backyard from living room
downstairs living room - walk out to backyard
basement living room
another bedroom with another little walk-in closet
and yet another bedroom with yet another little walk-in closet
Brian working hard on the tile in downstairs bath
front of house
more front of house
view of the yard from the front door
Love it! It looks very nice:)
ReplyDeleteIt's so cute!!! I can't wait to hear how much you love having more space :)
ReplyDelete