Friday, July 1, 2011

Benjamin Joseph Grabinski

He's here!
Quick timeline of the day (from what I can remember. I might be making up some of these times, but you'll get the idea):

8:30 am: breakfast with Addie
9:00 am: decided to check the hospital bag
10:00 am: told Brian "I think we might have a baby today"
11:15 am: called the doctor, thinking things are moving along
11:20 am: called the grandmas to watch the kids, had neighbor across the street run over instead
11:45 am: at doctor's office, got checked, 4 cm, off to the hospital, no rush
12:00 pm: in my room, getting settled, call for epidural
12:30 pm: anesthesiologist here, takes awhile to feel (or not feel) anything
1:00 pm: doctor checks me, says "be back in an hour", epidural is working
1:10 pm: heartrate of baby drops a little, nurse checks me, calls doctor
1:29 pm: after three pushes through contractions we have a baby boy!

Benjamin Joseph Grabinski
July 1, 2011
1:29 pm
7 lb 15 oz
19.5 inches

















Addie and Daniel were excited about the gifts they got. I think they may have actually forgotten why they even got them (a new game for the Leapster and a movie).

No comments:

Post a Comment