Terrible record keeper that I am - Addie's baby book hasn't been updated in about two years and not one picture of her has been put in a scrapbook. This is what she has been up to lately:
Addie asks a ton of questions, many of which there really is no good answer. She is very nice - she even calls perfect strangers her friend. She listens well (most of the time) if you can give her a reason. The little girl is growing tall - I wonder if her pants will fit her in the fall. She copies almost everything we say. She loves her little brother very much and always kisses him good night. She loves to read (to her animals) and be read to. Her bedtime routine can not be changed. She is soaking up everything she hears. She is learning about God and loving others at Childrens' Worship at church. She loves to sing in her room, in the car, outside, wherever. Addie still naps every day. She loves to go to the store, especially "her" Meijer. Every day she wants to go to a park or play outside.
I love my little girl and know that she won't stay little for long. Even though I haven't written everything down, we are having lots of fun. That must be because she is growing and changing faster than I can keep track.
No comments:
Post a Comment