Sunday, August 16, 2009

Daniel update

So I thought I would update what Daniel is up to.  I feel like a terrible record keeper of what his "firsts" have been.  Here is what he is up to...
Daniel says a few words:  doggy, ball, be-ball (baseball), bop be (belly button), I get down (either for the obvious reason or because he wants to dance!), Mom-my, Daddy, and a few various things that we can usually figure out what he is talking about.  The boy loves to climb and swing anything that can be used as a bat.  He loves to snuggle with his Cubs blanket, but only for about 5-10 seconds at a time.  He knows where the snacks are and isn't afraid to get it for himself.  He won't do stairs backwards and I freak out even if he does 'sit and scoot'.  He copies everything his sister does (which for the most part is okay - she's a great big sister).  Daniel has the cutest curls on his head that his Daddy wants to chop off, but I won't let it happen without a fight.  He is all boy - fearless and loves every minute of being awake.  He burns all his energy and takes great naps and sleeps great at night.  He smiles all the time and his giggles make me laugh out loud.  Daniel is tough - he's already fallen down two flights of stairs and always seems to have a bump on his forehead.  His dance moves are hilarious.  
He has changed so much in such a short time, yet his baby book is still pretty empty.  I guess I am enjoying playing with my little man too much to write down all the fun that we are having! 

No comments:

Post a Comment